Sunday, August 10, 2008

Playmobil Photo Post

I recently created a custom creation using Playmobil castle pieces. My lovely wife was kind enough to help me photograph a little display I setup. I think it shows off the details quite well. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it! *Click the photos to view a higher resolution in my Flickr account.





^ Here's the front of what I suppose is some sort of Royal Blacksmith shop, complete with a guard tower.




^ The upper loft of the Blacksmith's house.


^ The main floor of the Blacksmith's house. The foamy beer mug pieces are a personal favorite of mine. Try finding an American made toy that includes anything like that...













I'll have some more toy photo posts coming soon!

2 comments:

maceov said...

I'm currently customizing my own Playmobil Castle Throneroom with royal quarters, library, feasting room, etc. Am working on my thrones right now and took a break to see if anyone else is having fun with playmobil castles and customizing scenes, furniture, whatever...

Thanks so much for sharing!

maceov

maceov said...

I'm currently customizing my own Playmobil Castle Throneroom with royal quarters, library, feasting room, etc. Am working on my thrones right now and took a break to see if anyone else is having fun with playmobil castles and customizing scenes, furniture, whatever...

Thanks so much for sharing!

maceov