Thursday, April 24, 2008

I never finished this



Here's a music video project I started working on 2 years ago. At the time I had just gotten my hands on the latest version of Adobe Premiere, and I thought I had the most originally brilliant idea to edit together Star Wars clips to a rock song. I don't recall using or even knowing much about Youtube at the time, so when I later found out that over fifty six million similar videos were already widely in circulation I went on a violent rampage throughout my house. After locking myself in the closet my wife yelled at me to "get out here" and clean up the mess I made, to which I replied "No! Go away!"

Above is the result of my journey into amateur film making and editing (you know the ones I mean). Let it be said that I rarely ever finish anything in life, and it's something I admire about myself greatly. Enjoy one minute of a song I don't even like that much anymore, combined with scenes from the Star Wars movies.